Millennium: Frank Black in acyrlics.

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

I'm glad you're liking them folks. It has been a real joy to track these down and share them with you as there is such talent here it deserves to be recognised. Here's another and I hope you enjoy it as much as the others.

Eth

Lance_Henriksen_by_chuckzim.jpg

They are wonderful aren't they? I will see if I can find some time later to transfer them over to the gallery chief. Now I know this is Millennium but the X-Files is close to all our hearts as well and I saw this and had to share. The creator of this image referred to it as a quick study and just for fun so heaven knows how good their work us when they really set their mind to it because this is stunning.

Eth

EDIT: I have uploaded the above images, and more, Lance Henriksen Magic. If you want to peruse a few more examples of Lance Henriksen fan art then head on over here.

Xfiles_2_by_ssava.jpg

Guest WaveCrest

That is excellent, full stop (the acrylic picture of I think an X Files fifth season promo). And they do deserve a gallery section of their own. Many thanks for putting them on Lance Henriksen Magic Mark. :thumbsup:

My pleasure Richard. Some of these folk really deserve having their work seen by a wider audience. Now as you would imagine there are far more XF related images at deviant art than there are Millennium so I will continue to share any images of Frank Black I find over at LHM and share a few more XF images here. Now this one is a pencil sketch and it's really hard to conceive of it as anything other than a photograph as the likenesses are incredible. See what you think folks.

Eth

6f659bd15498772e0d53c7fcb8ed0166.jpg

I'm glad you are enjoying these images folks. Here's another one from "The X-Files" and it's equal to, if not better, than the recent artwork that has been created for the official comic run.

Eth