HDTV Frank

Rate this topic

20 hours ago, voidprime said:

The only way Millennium would come to blu-ray if Disney licenses it out to another company to release it on blu-ray and Disney will probably be looking for ways to get returns on the $52 billion they spent to acquire 20th Century Fox, FX, FXM, FXX, 30 percent stake in Hulu which adds to the 30% that Disney have which makes Disney major shareholder in Hulu.  Hopefully it is a label like Shout Factory or Kino Lorber (and not Mill Creek Entertainment) because you might extras for the show like a retrospective featurette or two and maybe the FOX TV spots

I'm just thankful it's on discs.  Some movies and TV series never made it.  At the rate Disney is going, they're going to end up owning everything.

• Elders (Admins)

We endured such a very long battle to get it released on DVD. It seems like such a long time ago. I remember Fox eventually sent me some preview DVDs ahead of the release along with a copy of Harsh Ream, and I recall letting them know that the Millennium S1 box had the wrong number of episodes on the back; they took it well and said they'd fix it!

21 hours ago, The Old Man said:

We endured such a very long battle to get it released on DVD. It seems like such a long time ago. I remember Fox eventually sent me some preview DVDs ahead of the release along with a copy of Harsh Ream, and I recall letting them know that the Millennium S1 box had the wrong number of episodes on the back; they took it well and said they'd fix it!

Doesn't surprise me.  They probably rushed it and didn't take any time to make sure it was correct.  Glad they took it well and fixed it.  Thinking you probably have a collector's copy, if you still have it.  Did you send it back?