Sherlock and Doc Watson are back

Beerbelch

BEER---> Just watched the new adventures of the greatest sleuth ever on Masterpiece Theater. These actors are quite good and the writing was very good too. This looks like it's gonna be a mini-series of sorts. Can't wait for the next ep.

BELCH

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Belch what's the name of the show? It wouldn't happen to be "Sherlock" would it? The British modern-day imagining of the Sherlock Holmes story? If it is you are in for a real ride. It's only three episodes long but has been commissioned for three more episodes next year it comes from the creative team currently responsible for "Doctor Who". It got rave reviews here and I have to concur with them. It's superb TV.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Belch what's the name of the show? It wouldn't happen to be "Sherlock" would it? The British modern-day imagining of the Sherlock Holmes story? If it is you are in for a real ride. It's only three episodes long but has been commissioned for three more episodes next year it comes from the creative team currently responsible for "Doctor Who". It got rave reviews here and I have to concur with them. It's superb TV.

Eth

BEER---> Yes it is ! Like I said the 1st ep was great. It is showing on 2 PBS staitions here in the states. I recomend it to all. I'm glad they will be doing another season.

BELCH

BEER---> Wow, thanks, I'm in the states and I don't remember seeing it. Is there anyway or anywhere to start watching it with episode one?

BELCH :drunk:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

I don't think there is Darlene. It was, or is, available at the BBC iPlayer but it only streams content to UK viewers because of the licence fee arrangements. Here's a trailer, however, to whet your appetite and you may well recognise Martin Freeman who plays Watson and who has been cast as the lead in "The Hobbit". That said, there are sites online where you can watch most things these days but I just don't know of any. I'm sure a dig around will provide a result. It's well worth tracking down because it is excellent.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

BEER---> Wow, thanks, I'm in the states and I don't remember seeing it. Is there anyway or anywhere to start watching it with episode one?

BELCH :drunk:

BEER-----> Put 'Masterpice Theater' in your web browser and maybe you can find out when and where it's on in your area.

BELCH (burp)

BEER---> "Masterpiece Theater," what a great idea, :thanks::notworthy:

BELCH :drunk::smokin:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

BEER---> Here's the info. There's an episode tonight.

Sherlock - PBS Link

Sundays, Oct. 24, 31, and Nov. 7, 2010, at 9 PM Eastern on PBS

"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." (Sherlock)

Thanks BELCH :notworthy:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

BEER---> Here's the info. There's an episode tonight.

Sherlock - PBS Link

Sundays, Oct. 24, 31, and Nov. 7, 2010, at 9 PM Eastern on PBS

"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." (Sherlock)

Thanks BELCH :notworthy:

BEER---> Yes, I thought that was a great line and delivered well.

BELCH