The Killing

HighPlainsDrifter

Okay folks, The Killing took in 2.7 million viewers Sunday night. The slow turning murder mystery has already made me a fan. The main character Mchelle Enos that plays Det. Sarah Linden reminds me of Dana Scully. Her sensae of deduction is almost dead on with Scully. The series itself reminds me of Seven and the series Millennium. The background noise belnds in well with the music of the show. Like Millennium it uses dark bleak scenes that actually makes me believe this is all too real. This has a slow pace but the camera work tells the story with out any spoken words. This is s must see.

BEER-----> Funny you bring up 'Se7en'. It was shown directly before 'The Killing'. I had to watch it again (even tho I have the DVD).

BELCH

• 2 months later...

I don't know how I lived before I had our cable's On Demand feature. I still get to watch this series on nights that nothing else is on. Your right about the twists,even though I have a feeling about what is going to happen next,I'm still a bit shocked when it happens.(I'm talking to you Stan!) Michelle Forbes is brilliant again.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought they were creating too many story arcs for the series and it would get confusing,but I'm happy to say they have done a brilliant job. I still have no clue as to who killed Rosie and I'm loving every minute of it.