Lance on "Castle" November 15, 2010

Guest teedub

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sidewinder

A really fun show to watch. I'm happy to see Lance in it. Could be a lot of fun. Sadly we are at episode 2x08 right now, so it's an entiry season away for me. :oneeyedwinK

Guest Charger

Brilliant news! I love Castle! One of the best shows on tv right now, I'd say...too bad we just started season two here so this treat is far far far far far away...

Guest Sidewinder

too bad we just started season two here so this treat is far far far far far away...

I know exactly what you're feeling. Season two is great so far but... Well it's not season three so I'll have to wait for at least 8 month from now. :unsure:

Guest WaveCrest

Alibi is premiering the second season of Castle at the moment, so we definitely won't see the third season (including the episode Lance is guest starring in) shown here until next year. They only last week premiered last year's Halloween episode "Vampire Weekend".

Those are a wonderful find Teedub, many thanks for sharing them. It's a nice homage, I guess, to his 'blink and you'll miss it' role in Close Encounters as well as a nod to his association with the franchises of Chris Carter. I know "Bones" did a similar thing by casting Dean Haglund in a similar alien related episode.

Here's to next year when we get this in the UK.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png