UFO: The Truth Is Here

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

I doubt very much if we could find it through the cast or crew. The director is in Sweden, last I read anyway, and this CD is not even mentioned on rare CD sites. I have found a few other CDs of Mark Snow, but not this one. Considering it has been so many years since Imax sold the CDs (2001), I doubt if they have any left.

Here's a couple links and what's available there by Mark Snow Hope to pick up a couple of them myself soon.

Final Fantasy Shrine

The X-Files: Fight the Future (Score)

Light and Truth: Music from The X-Files

The X-Files: Promo Score from There Eps (TV Score)

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea (TV Movie Score)

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (Game Score), w/Mike Reagan

Ernest Saves Christmas (Promo Score), w/Don Davis, & William Ross

BuySountrax.com

Night Sins

Conundrum

Helter Skelter

Jake Speed

Private Fears In Public Places (aka Couers)

Snow Files

MLM

Lone Gunmen/HR

Disturbing Behavior

Crazy In Alabama

Darlene that's a very comprehensive links list. Thank you very much for tracking them all down.

It does seem that this is the rarest of the rare. Not even a search of Ebay was able to turn up a copy. I think we have exhausted what we are able to uncover ourselves so I will email Mr. Snow and enquire after this release as I am sure there are many of us who would like a copy. At the very least, it may make him consider a re-release with one of the soundtrack companies he is doing business with at the moment.

I'll let you know what I find folks.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

It would be great if a re-release was possible. It's the first I've heard of this title by Mark Snow. Thanks for bringing it up on here. :thumbsup:

Well I have my fingers crossed. I once contacted Mark about another release and he told me he cannot remember the names of his tracks or from what show they came from much of the time so here's hoping this was a particularly memorable project for him.

Eth

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, what an absolutely awesome offer and so very, very kind of you. It's virtually impossible to find anything about this and I am sure we would all be very grateful to you for allowing us to listen.

Might I make a suggestion? Don't place a link to this in the forums but send any info you have to me personally. That way we would be distributing anything via the board and if I happened to share it with friends via my email address then it's on my head be it right folks? :whistling:

Not saying that I would send any emails of course. :whistling:

Eth