UFO: The Truth Is Here

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Skateboard? Yup, that's a new one on me. Consider that another request for said item. You have our gratitude for even considering this and I am sure we can find a way to express that gratitude appropriately.

Word of warning mind, I would be careful who gets links and to what so would you feel comfortable with a repeat of the process we have used today? I know it makes work for me in the long run but it is better safe than sorry. I am thinking of you as it happens.

Additionally, if you receive any PM requests for anything would you let me know? I have explained that you would prefer not to receive such contact so I would appreciate you keeping us abreast of anyone who does so.

Our thanks, and gratitude, once again.

Eth

Guest Herr Doktor Schlossburg

I just did some research on that Season 1 promo CD... it has five minutes of music from 'The Thin White Line' on it!!!! I'd kill for five minutes of music from 'The Thin White Line'!

Well, you know... figuratively.

Spoken like a true Millennium fan, nothing like a bit of murder and mayhem to get the juices flowing. It's worth having for the music from PPTD as well which is absolutely superb. I remember when the only place you came across these was in brown paper wrappers under the tables of convention stalls. Those were the days lol

Eth

• 1 month later...
Guest peacock

Whoa! Chalk up another one for MM1. Great effort!

Just noticed this thread was a month old before i posted. Guess I missed the pudding.

Edited by peacock

Hope I'm not over-stepping any bounds, but here's a link for a zipped folder of MLM Seas. 1 Promo that was recently given to me. If I am being a bad girl, please forgive me, and I'm sure someone will remove my post. Oh well. :whistling:

Can I still get UFO, Ernest and Skateboard? What does "loseless" mean? Questions, questions, questions. :whistling:

Since I was a bad girl after all and the link was removed, I do still have it tucked away in a safe place. You all know how to contact me.