Sign in to follow this  
Earthnut

Cancer - The Forbidden Cures

I was unsure exactly where to put this and then was reminded that, even though this is about a movie, it is a health and wellness subject, and to me, the best place for it was The Pantry.

Everyone either knows someone with cancer, or they have cancer. Here's the trailer at YouTube for the movie, and it is well worth the time to watch. As I'm sure you know, with all due respect to anyone who works in this industry, the pharmacutical industry doesn't want us well, if we were, they would lose all their profits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnSS-Pw3vy4

Here is Dr. T. Simoncini (oncologist) home page in Rome about his video, "Cancer - The Forbidden Cures."

Dr. T. Simoncini Page

I also recommend clicking on this link to the Godfire.net page, it also will be well worth your time to read more about it and some testimonies. I've known these precious people since the early 80s, and they would not give or post a testimony if it wasn't true.

Godfire.net Cancer Treatment Page

Psalm 104: 14-15

He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

With my ex mother-in-law on her death bed with Pancreatic Cancer as I write this, I can't impress upon everyone enough to read the above. I wish I had found this a long time ago, and that she would have talked to me about her illness.

Mark, since you are in the pharmaceutical and medical industry, I so look forward to your comment. Guess this one slipped by you because you never miss a thread pertaining to health and wellness.

I have no idea who else in the group is in the medical or pharmaceutical field, but I do hope to read some comments regarding this issue.

Sign in to follow this