Saw Human Essence.

Rate this topic

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

Guest Laurent.

Frank was just more judgmental than he usually is in this particular scene:

FRANK: Emma. There have been seven unclaimed or unidentified bodies over the past three weeks. Six John Does. None of them match the description you gave us.

TAMRA: They pushed her out the window. I saw her lying there.

FRANK: You saw them push her?

TAMRA: I know they did it. She didn't jump if that's what you're thinking.

FRANK: How strung out were you, Tamra?

TAMRA: I wasn't even high yet.

[Frank looks at Tamra. Vision: Tamra injecting herself.]

TAMRA: You're looking at me like I'm making it up.

FRANK: Listen, you put her in a very difficult situation.

HOLLIS: Frank.

FRANK: What she needs is the truth.

TAMRA: I'm telling the truth. I saw my friend turn into a monster. You told me you're going to help me, Emma. I believed you.

[Tamra is distressed. She runs off.]

FRANK: Let her go.

HOLLIS: This isn't what she needs.

FRANK: What she needs is attention. Maybe that's what this whole story is about. Because none of it is making very much sense.

HOLLIS: She's really afraid, Frank.

FRANK: Look at what you're risking for what might turn out to be a junkie's delusional fantasy. You can't save her, you can't fix her, but maybe you can save yourself, Emma.

Guest RodimusBen

Yeah, that's the scene I was referring to. "Save yourself?" Um, yeah... that's not the Frank who traveled to Alaska and risked his life to save a teenage son of a family he barely knew... or the Frank who followed his friend Peter to Europe based on trust alone, with no reason to invest his time and safety.

Hey guys, the neewbie here. Where do you find the scripts? I so would love the script to Anamnesis to name one, my favorite. Or, to I have to wait until after I'm a member? You know how us FBI Special Agents can be; we want it all now. :wallbash:

Hi Darlene,

You can find them here thanks to the devoted work of Libby transcribing the episodes of Millennium and much more besides. A mammoth task and the results of which are used by us all.

Enjoy her fine work!

Eth

Guest Laurent.
Hey guys, the neewbie here. Where do you find the scripts? I so would love the script to Anamnesis to name one, my favorite. Or, to I have to wait until after I'm a member? You know how us FBI Special Agents can be; we want it all now. :wallbash:

Don't be so harsh on yourself! You've already been promoted to FBI Assistant Director. It's not as cool as being a supernatural Hitman... but all good things come to those who wait.

And yeah, we will never thank Libby enough for all the transcripts! :notworthy:

Thanks all, I appreciate you help, and I will visit Libby real soon. Does she transcribe for a living or just had a lot of time. My goodness that's a lot of work.

I stated in another post that I would prefer, if it's at all possible, to bypass being a hitman, or woman, in this case. I don't see how it could be cool. I must admit though, being a hitman isn't as scary as Laurent's eye following me wherever I go. :w00t:

Guest RodimusBen

You just have to post a whole lot in one day. Or think of yourself as a really successful male recording artist.

Guest Laurent.
(Hope I got the quote thing right this time.)

Yep! Well done! You can also click the reply button at the bottom of the post you are answering to and it will automatically quote the entire post with the member name, etc. (Like I just did). You can then edit the text inside the quote box if you don't want to re-post the whole thing.