Synchronicity 1013

Rate this topic

Guest Forza

I'm really interested in seeing these. I wish they'd release them in R2 soon.

I read some reviews of the old DVD release and all of them mentioned Carter or the X-Files. :wink:

Edited by OS_

Guest Seraphim
IT STILL PLAYS IN THE US ON SCIFI, JUST WATCH ONE EPISODE YESTERDAY, TOO BAD IT ONLY HAD ONE SEASON.

-mm

Hmm, so Sci-Fi is still showing it?

I think legal issues may holding up any idea of the TV series of being released to DVD, but then again it may be crossed threads when Universal broke a contract with the TV movies when they didn't have the actual rights to do a TV series and they got sued. It's a tangled web.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

• 11 months later...
Guest Kolchak
As a kid i remember the show being quite unique.  The episodes that really stand out for me are....The Zombie.........Spanish-Moss Murders.......Horror in the Heights and Demon in Lace

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zombie, Spanish-Moss, and Horror in the Heights are my three favorites too. The knightly Murders is a close fourth. I've never seen Demon in Lace. It must be one of the 4 you never see in syndication. Boy, I can't wait until October 4th so I can finally see them. What is the plot of Demon in Lace?

Guest zombieromero

The Zombie sounds interesting could someone tell me what it was about.

Hey look at the name, you think someone could post something zombie related on TIWWA and I wouldn't know about it. Lol!

Guest Kolchak
The Zombie sounds interesting could someone tell me what it was about.

Hey look at the name, you think someone could post something zombie related on TIWWA and I wouldn't know about it. Lol!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Members of the Mob are being killed, their spines snapped with superhuman power. Kolchak discovers that the common denominator is their involvement with the death of a Haitian immigrant, Francois Edmonds, who has been buried twice already.

The zombie, who must rest in a place of the dead, hides in a hearse at a junk yard. Carl learns that he must light candles, pour salt in the zombie's mouth and sew it shut in order to stop it. Of course this doesn't go smoothly. A scary episode and a very funny one.

Edited by Kolchak