The Saga continues:

Walkabout

In the coming years we can look forward to many ' continuing stories' by sucessful franchises.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader due December 2010

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides due 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 moved to July 2011

Untitled Star Trek Sequel due 2012

Avatar 2 & 3 due 2014-2015 [ will be shot simultaneously; scripts to be finished in 2011]

The Dark Knight Rises [Christian Bale as Batman ] due 2012

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avatar 2 & 3? Wow I didn't know they were doing a Trilogy but then I guess with a film that profitable they are going to go on for as long as they can. I have just read that Avatar 2 has been given a tentative release date of 2014.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest WaveCrest

Yes they mentioned on Film 2010 recently that there will be an Avatar 2 and 3. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is released in UK cinemas around mid-December.

Wow, Avatar 2 and 3. I will definitely have to read the articles. Any mention on the story line?

The Chronicles of Narnia doesn't surprise me at all.

I, and my kids, are excited about seeing the second movie, "Tron: Legacy."

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest Charger

I knew about the Avatar trilogy...should be pretty cool...I really liked the first one, not just the sheer beauty of it, but the story and action as well...it was much better than I had hoped, after the Titanic disaster.

The new Pirates should be good...the awful skinny chick is gone...and Johnny Depp is still the captain!

Never saw the previous Narnia movie(s??), are they any good? I always kind of thought of them as bit childish...but I could be wrong.

The Star Trek was better than I had thought...it was nice that they made the whole parallel universe thing, since in this universe, there can be only one Kirk and his name is William Shatner. So I'm looking forward for the new one too!

Batman should be cool...I have to say I didn't like the Dark Knight so much...To me Jack is the only Joker and the others are jokes.

Harry Potter might be of some interest as well...

Die Hard 5 should be coming out sometimes 2012 as well, now that is gonna kick ass!

I haven't seen the Narnia films either Charger. I just didn't get around to it at the time. I'm not sure they are my sort of movie. I cannot wait for Tron Legacy. It doesn't look quite as awe inspiring as the original film (there's something so unique about the universe they created whereas the new world looks like any futuristic city rather than a computerised world) but I love the original and wouldn't miss the sequel for the world. It's a film that seems to have been in the planning stages for years so it's been quite a wait.

Oh and Hostell III is due to land at some point and I haven't awaited a sequel as much as this in years even though I think it's going to be a bit poor.

The on/off Alien prequel is intriguing me as is the on/off Ghostbusters 3. I have to mentioned Xf3 don't I? We want to believe after all.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

the Narnia series by C. S. Lewis is a children's fantisy tale based on Christian beliefs. C. S. Lewis was great friends with JRR Tolkien. :kickin:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!