Conjure Oils presents "Midnight Of The Century"

Rate this topic

Message added by The Old Man

This was a wonderful thread. Links updated and broken changed emoji fixed. Please visit the wonderful websites of Conjure Oils.

I've got to wait a few days for funds to transfer to my Paypal account but I'm having Midnight Of The Century and I Want To Believe (In Christmas). I was thinking of Aurora Borealis as well as it made me think of Luminary so I expect that one will land in my shopping basket as well.

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Still havent ordered mine yet but should do so soon, if i don't forget it, lol Im getting Midnight of the Century. :)

Laura :)

I happen to think that's the plan Darlene. If this does well then she will roll it out to other episode and various characters etc. I know she has already mentioned a possible 'Lucy Butler Oil' which I think would be a great idea. Remember, if it goes well there will be more so don't hesitate in treating yourself, or someone you love, this Christmas.

Merry Christmas all,

Eth

"Lucy Butler Oil" would have to smell like apples and cinnamon in honor of her pancakes.

What about a musk fragrance for "Loin Like A Hunting Flame?" Either that or red hots.

Naturally "Luminary" would have the smell of mountain air. Oh my, this is fun.

Great stuff folks and every bit helps charity in some way. Those are great suggestions Darlene. I really hope that if there are more that Lucy Butler is the source of one of them. I completely agree that apple spiced cinnamon pancakes in the way to go maybe with a bit of chilli for added devil-heat. I owuld love her to do one called the Donut Hole that was based on coffee and donuts but Lord knows what the added ingredient in that would be. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Has anyone gotten their Midnight of The Century or I Want To Believe fragrances yet in the mail? I checked and it looks like i missed the deadline for Christmas ;( I wans't able to order any. If you have yours please let me know what it smells like? :)

Laura :)

Oh I'm hoping someone has and can help you out. I haven't got mine yet but I'm not expecting it till after Christmas as I ordered a little later than most of you but I'm really looking forward to getting it. I got another oil I ordered around the time of chatting to Vajra about the possibility of a Millenium oil and it is fantastic. Smells gorgeous and it's one of those unique scents you know no-one else you know will be wearing. I quite like the idea of being unique. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Oh I'm hoping someone has and can help you out. I haven't got mine yet but I'm not expecting it till after Christmas as I ordered a little later than most of you but I'm really looking forward to getting it. I got another oil I ordered around the time of chatting to Vajra about the possibility of a Millenium oil and it is fantastic. Smells gorgeous and it's one of those unique scents you know no-one else you know will be wearing. I quite like the idea of being unique. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

It's like an aftershave as well? I thought these oils were something you could only smell from the bottle? Excuse my ignorance. :oneeyedwinK

Not received mine in the post yet.

It sure is Richard. I guess the rules apply for this as for any new product, go lightly just in case of an allergic reaction but all the ingredients are natural and therefore less likely to provoke a response than something chemically saturated out of the bottle. You only need a few drops and the scent lingers wonderfully.

I've just ordered my fourth bottle folks. I really have gotten the Conjure Oils bug.

Laura did you get yours?

Eth