Conjure Oils presents "Midnight Of The Century"

Rate this topic

Message added by The Old Man

This was a wonderful thread. Links updated and broken changed emoji fixed. Please visit the wonderful websites of Conjure Oils.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you still not got it Randee. Vajra's partner had an accident just before Christmas and I know she spoke at her Facebook Page of delays in getting orders out as she was spending so much time at the hospital. That said, you did order quite early I believe. Have you thought of contacting her via the website? It could be an oversight as she was busy with personal problems.

Let me know how you get on, I am sure it isn't intentional.

Eth

Keep me informed Randee and if you don't hear something back then give me a nudge and I will email the lady in question. She is a lovely lady and I know she will be very apologetic that the item didn't arrive as quickly as you would have expected. :tremble:

Eth

I heard from Vajra Wright [by email] today. Apparently mine and 3 other orders got missed in the post thanksgiving / pre Christmas whirlwind. She has appologized for the mix-up and my order should be arriving soon.. I sent a return email thanking her for her rapid response and investigation into this matter and I look forward to recieving my oils. Will post when it arrives and I get a sniff ! :swingin:

That's super news Randee. I figured it was the time of year with all its necessary nuisances that got in the way. I believe my own order has been despatched and I'm chomping at the bit waiting to receive it. The anticipation is more exciting than Christmas itself. Well, almost. :whistling:

Eth

That's fantastic Randee. I do hope your cold subsides soon and that you enjoy them and most of all I am eagerly awaiting your review of them. I can't wait to receive my own as well. :clapping:

Eth