Lance Henriksen Can Make It All Better

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Hi folks. Snowy weather here in England so I'll watch my step and not listen to any blank tapes just to be sure. Here's a great new article about how a mediocre films can be elevated by the presence of one man. I guess you know who they're talking about right. Here's "Lance Henriksen Can Make It All Better".

https://hubiestubert.blogspot.com/2010/11/lance-henrikson-can-make-it-better.html

Eth

A walk-on part in the next Lance Henriksen film should do it. It's nice to see folk out there who share our opinion of the great man isn't it. I love the blog that rates films in Lance Henriksen's out of ten. Tributes don't come much better than that do they.

Eth

How old is he, anyone know? I could go TRY and seduce him :wub: , or just feed him some pancakes, and then once he's under my spell :wacko:, my fellow Blackcoats can come in and haul his rump roast over here. Either that or we can send our one and only.............

:Pottsie:

No one can resist Pottsie's charm.