A Room With No View

Rate this topic

Guest Xircuits

Guest Xircuits

I wonder what the connection was with Frank Black and his sunglasses in this episode. He was wearing them in Landon's room. I don't know if this has ever been mentioned before.

I need some help understanding this episode. Who was the lady that went missing in 1911? Was that Lucy Butler? So she made a pact with the devil and now she can live forever and try to teach being "ordinary" to unique young individuals? What's with the numbers? So I guess she once kidnapped the counselor too...or they have both been working together.

Well I understand one thing. I know why kids call teachers aliens. :grin:

My counselor said the same thing to me when I tried applying for NYU. She said that I will never make it into that university. Now I regret applying because I never knew if I was the small percentage that would have gotten in not by their SAT scores, but because of something else.

I wonder what the connection was with Frank Black and his sunglasses in this episode. He was wearing them in Landon's room. I don't know if this has ever been mentioned before.

I need some help understanding this episode. Who was the lady that went missing in 1911? Was that Lucy Butler? So she made a pact with the devil and now she can live forever and try to teach being "ordinary" to unique young individuals? What's with the numbers? So I guess she once kidnapped the counselor too...or they have both been working together.

Well I understand one thing. I know why kids call teachers aliens. :grin:

My counselor said the same thing to me when I tried applying for NYU. She said that I will never make it into that university. Now I regret applying because I never knew if I was the small percentage that would have gotten in not by their SAT scores, but because of something else.

......don't know if i can address all your ?'s-(gotta split soon!)- but the photo is indeed of Lucy Butler. Since she is, in fact, a facet of legion she was never, shall we say, "human".

-my take with the sunglasses was that 1)- a scene was cut or edited that failed to properly show that they were landon's glasses and that Frank was wearing them to sort of "get a fix" on the kid. It's the only reasonable explanation that i can come up with because he looked like a total dink wearing them and it was only in that episode.

-the lady who went missing? I'm slightly embarassed to sat that i don't know off the top of my head.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Xircuits

So the sunglasses actually belonged to Landon. Frank decided he was going to get a feel of Landon even after he left Landon's house? I saw him wearing the sunglasses in the car when Peter was driving. I thought it kind of weird. He looked like his character in the movie Baja. I think Lance looks funny with sunglasses on.

It looked like there was a polaroid of the counselor on the wall of Lucy Butler's house.

Guest Xircuits

Hehehe...I was hoping someone would say something about it. I was watching Near Dark and on the Special Features' disc, there were photos of the movie. I just thought this one to be silly because of Jesse's hair. It looked like he'd just woken up.

I can change it if you want me to.

Guest Xircuits

I guess; his character was drunk on blood. Hehehe...I love Lance. I refer to him as the man with 1001 facial expressions. :-D

• 1 year later...
Guest inanity

anyone know the name of the song that is constantly playing in this episode?? been driving me nuts, and i can't seem to find it anywhere. help would be much appreciated!

• 1 month later...
Guest McKenna
anyone know the name of the song that is constantly playing in this episode?? been driving me nuts, and i can't seem to find it anywhere. help would be much appreciated!

Check this out:

The Face of Jesus in My Soup

I know it's not the exact song from the episode, but it is a remix which you can listen to whenever you want :D

Edited by McKenna