Millennium Alumnus on Lie To Me

Rate this topic

Guest arcanamundi

Is The Mentalist still running? I am sure I heard it was for the axe?

Nice Millennium spotting Josef. He was superb in Millennium and gave a very nuanced performance. So very right for the part.

Eth

BEER----> 'The Mentalist' is still going. I watch it ocassionaly. I would watch it more but there is some other program that's slated at the same time slot. Does anybody know if it's been given a go ahead for next season?

Now if you want to have some fun - watch "Raising Hope" on FOX - it's hillarious.

BELCH

Guest Sidewinder

Tim Roth is what makes "Lie to Me" so good. Have any of you seen his performance in "The Legend of 1900?" To me it's one of his best films ever.

Jap, I saw at least 60% of the movie on television. Sadly I missed the first... Don't know... 30 Minutes? Will rewatch as soon as it's on air somewhere (or I get the DVD). Great performance. Sad fact that most people aren't aware of the movie.

Guest arcanamundi

Jap, I saw at least 60% of the movie on television. Sadly I missed the first... Don't know... 30 Minutes? Will rewatch as soon as it's on air somewhere (or I get the DVD). Great performance. Sad fact that most people aren't aware of the movie.

A wonderful picture - don't miss the musical duel between 1900 and Jelly Roll Morton - a classic scene!

And on last season on The Mentalist (had to do with Native American reservation something, okay episode, nothing to write home about), Tracy Middendorf, who was Cassie in Season 3 episode Darwin's Eye.

I did try imdb's advanced search, you just compare Millennium and any show you want and you get people who worked on both shows. Pretty neat.

And of course! Zeljko Ivanek (he was the doctor in Walkabout in season 1) who has been on a lot of shows lately and been in so many TV series over the years, notably Homicide: Life on the Street. Now, Heroes, The Event, The Mentalist and what not follows...he's everywhere on TV.

Apparently Peter Outerbridge is set for a small role in Nikita which I have to confess I haven't watched as I watched La Femme Nikita and I'm fairly sure it was remade once already. I don't think I can manage a third serving of the same idea. I saw Trevor White in Foyle's war as well. Nice to see him back on British soil.

Eth

Guest Sidewinder

@Eth

I don't need a new Nikita-show either. Loved Peta Wilson in La Femme Nikita.

@ty7du

Yeah, Zeljko really is everywhere on TV. But it's the same with Tracy Middendorf- only in smaller roles. She is so much everywhere that me and some friens already named an effect after her. If someone guest stars in a lot of tv - shows we called that the "Middendorf Effect". :biggrin:

But hey, she does a good job every time so that's no problem.

Guest Charger

I noticed Arye Gross (who was Ed, our favorite obsessive writer from season 3 episode Skull and Bones) on The Mentalist the other day, I checked his imdb page and he's been pretty busy. Has appeared on Lie to Me, Leverage and others shows in the past years.

Arye Gross is also a regular on Castle! He plays a coroner...

I love the 'Middendorf effect' that's superb.

I noticed that Klea Scott appears to be set to return to the biz after a short break to have her son. She is set to appear in Befriend and Betray which is a TV movie set to air in early 2011. We know that the rumours are that Terry O'Quinn is being reunited with his Lost co-star, Michael Emmerson, to film a drama/comedy and I'm really looking forward to that as they had great on-screen chemistry. I've also seen John Pyper-Ferguson (Ben Fisher) turn up in a few things such as Caprica and Bones. He certainly has the 'Middendorf effect'.

Eth