New XF Lexicon Blog entries!

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone,

As of late, I realize that Mark has had his hands full, and I did forward to him last month the new entry for The X-Files Lexicon Blog. This was a two part piece and we just published the second part.

This might seem like indulgent advocacy, there's a lot of material and meat to it, but it does build to a larger concern.

Part 1

Part 2

So, this deals with Spielberg's A.I., Chris Carter's I Want To Believe, The Peter Pan Syndrome and Clive Barker's The Thief of Always, and Deconstructionism. Quite an odd range of arguments I know, but I hope this will interest.

The Blog is always in need of comments, so please dig away.

:swingin:

HI Matt,

Feel free to update TIWWA whenever there is anything you feel may be of interest to our members. As you rightly point out, we are very busy at present and our new Elders are still finding their feet so you have our blessing, all of you, to promote anything you have contributed to here and elsewhere. We may not always get the chance to view everything you do but rest assured we support all of you in keeping Ten Thirteen alive.

So, I shall have a read of those entries later and share my comments accordingly and I hope others here will do the same.

Thank you for taking the time to update us and I hope your work is enjoyed by many,

Eth

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been seriously remiss in posting updates about the Lexicon Blog which is still going strong. I have a few blogs that tie in and relate to the Ophiuchus Code pieces I started a few years back.

To be found here and here.

I admit, these digress, there's not a lot about Millennium in these posts, but they are building up to broad picture arguments, and after all of the hand ringing about 2012, end times, etc... only to have nothing happen, which I personally suspected nothing would happen, we have re-examine.

Rest assured, feel free to follow or post comments, other than stats, it's the only way for me to gauge if people find what is done worthwhile.

• Like 1