New XF Lexicon Blog entries!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

My apologies, Matt. I meant to respond earlier.

I did start reading your articles but soon found that I didn't get the references you made because I haven't watched the movies. Using cultural references is a time-honoured technique, which goes way back to the ancient Greeks. Unfortunately, that only works if the reader has actually accessed those cultural references – which obviously I haven't.

So, I've failed in understanding most of the points you make, which is a pity because you write so well.

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile since I have posted updates here, sorry about that. Let me add a new wave of posts!

The most recent, and second most, which are building up to an important topical article.

Lexicon Staffer's personal ghost account.

My tie-in article about the Lexicon's coverage of Chris Carter's "The After"

My long piece about the first season of Space:1999. John Kenneth Muir has become a recent new friend and seem to really like this article.

And an article which might have gotten me into trouble with some people, but I felt it needed to be said at the time.

There were even more pieces to be found for 2013, but that gives you an update.

Apologies for being so lax with the updates, I've been juggling a lot in my personal life, also doing a lot of independent writing, and re-writing a script that I plan to direct as a half hour film, and rasie funds via kickstarter, etc..

Thank you everyone for understanding, and keep visiting both the Lexicon blog, and the main Lexicon site. I'm working on writing, or editing a bunch of new articles for the main site, more to come!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...