Brittany Tiplady

Rate this topic

Guest teedub

Guest WaveCrest

Yep, I officially feel of pensionable age now. [As I wrote that I realised I am now wearing sensible slippers. I once vowed, when a teenager, that it was all over at the point that I began to wear sensible slippers. I imagine a pipe is the next logical step]

Eth

And a smoking jacket. :thumbsup:

Guest WaveCrest

I was wondering who recorded the music track (Neverending White Lights). What was funny was the TIWWA falling snow effect and some of the snow staying on the YouTube video screen. :laugh:

Guest arcanamundi

interesting movie and hopefully an indication Brittany is ready for young adult rolls.

Most definitely!

The first thing I thought (after of course, 'wow, Brittany is hot!' and 'wow, Brittany''s got boobs!') was:

Jordan Black vs. Lucy Butler

Would that not be a thrilling Millennium: The Next Generation storyline? grinning.gif

Guest arcanamundi

Most definitely!

The first thing I thought (after of course, 'wow, Brittany is hot!' and 'wow, Brittany''s got boobs!') was:

Jordan Black vs. Lucy Butler

Would that not be a thrilling Millennium: The Next Generation storyline? grinning.gif

Oh wait, that was in Season 3 - Saturn Dreaming Of Mercury...tongue.gif

She does look great doesn't she. I won't say gorgeous, I reserve that title for Kristen Cloke. :whistling:

Neverending White Lights would seem to the name of the band who composed the music Richard. You can check out their official website here. Here's a link to the website of the lady who is responsible for the video.

Now when do we see Danielle Barabakow all grown up? Mad, bad and blonde could be kinda fun. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

Guest Sidewinder

She does look great doesn't she. I won't say gorgeous, I reserve that title for Kristen Cloke. :whistling:

I need a handshake-smilie. :biggrin:

But I had almost the same feeling as Teedub. "Where are these boobs coming from?" followed by "Uh, old man!"

Screenshot26.jpg

Let's just remind ourselves of the word gorgeous shall we. ;)

I wonder what happened to her brother Avery? He was a child actor as well if I recall rightly and was still getting work a few years back. I wish them both well for the future. The transition from child to actor seems one of the hardest tricks in the book.

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

Some of the comments here made me giggle. Yes, of course she's grown up and has various attributes which were obvious, but she's also got a waistline! I can't remember when I last had a waistline like that - darned middle-aged spread. <sobs>

There were moments when she was quintessentially Jordan, and that was good to see. She still has that natural confidence.

Nice image, Eth. Do you realise how many times I re-write my postings here to avoid using the word "means" just to prevent sending you off into a reverie? :makingeyes: