Jordan-Centric Episodes

Rate this topic

Guest arcanamundi

Terry was asked about Millennium over at the Fuselage some years ago. If you weren't a member, each of the Lost actors had their own dedicated sections on the forum and would check in from time to time and leave answers to questions. He was asked about Millennium and his response was something along the lines of 'let's just say Lost is the best acting gig I have ever had' or words to that effect. Make of that what you will.

I definitely think that if there was to be a return to Millennium then Terry would be the best chance Fox would have of giving it a broader appeal. It didn't have a very big fanbase at the time and that is considerably smaller now so to generate interest and revenue they would have to use every trick in the book and Terry would be a good choice.

That said, we are back to the same old question. Fox have no idea what Millennium is these days. None of those involved in the show, or even cognisant of it, remain with the studio. How do you encourage a studio to commission a show no one can recall making and should they delve a little deeper they would uncover it was one they axed for low ratings?

At least we have 67 episodes of superb television to watch over and over again. :clapping:

Eth

I doubt if Terry would do either a TV show or a movie unless he was the main character, and we know that wouldn't happen since Lance would take top slot in anything related to MLM. Terry was King Tut on the show "Lost."

Since MLM went off the air, and up to the present time, there has been increased interest and appreciate for the show, which to me, speaks for itself that it was, and still is, one of the best shows that has ever aired. Amen. :notworthy::ouroborous:

Guest arcanamundi

I doubt if Terry would do either a TV show or a movie unless he was the main character, and we know that wouldn't happen since Lance would take top slot in anything related to MLM. Terry was King Tut on the show "Lost."

Since MLM went off the air, and up to the present time, there has been increased interest and appreciate for the show, which to me, speaks for itself that it was, and still is, one of the best shows that has ever aired. Amen. :notworthy::ouroborous:

Amen, sister!

:notworthy: A-men to you too sir.

I agree with Darlene. I don't think there's much chance that Terry would take second billing to Lance if Millennium were to return and he does have a larger profile at the moment so it would be hard to expect him to. Though 'Lost' didn't have top billing as such (although Matthew Fox was certainly upfront and centre most of the time) I think most fans of the show would conclude that Terry was the lead, certainly in the latter seasons the show became more and more focussed on him and his character(s).

Now here's an interesting idea and not one that I am advocating, just a little something I thought we might discuss. With talk of a Buffy reboot and some people advocating an X-Files reboot as well, do you think Millennium could be given a 2011 makeover and if so, who would you cast in the lead roles from the current crop of talent on offer?

Eth

I'm not a Buffy fan so I will leave that one to you.

As far as rebooting XF with a movie star, I thing Mark Wahlberg, Ashton Kutcher, Matt Damon, or Jake Gyllenhaal, would be a good choice. I also like Denzel Washington. With a TV star, oh my, the list is endless, including some that appeared on MLM. I'll be back with more choices after I research them. Haven't even thought of any female leads yet. :ouroborous:

• 3 weeks later...

Unless a X-Files reboot could generate network interest in a Millennium reboot...

Of the few "Haunted" episodes I have seen, I liked Matthew Fox in them, as far as a MIllennium-type lead. I thought it was peculiar that Fox would have another dark crime show dealing with the nature of evil with the lead character named Frank!

:rock2:

• 4 months later...
Guest RodimusBen

While there were only a few snippets of "Jordan centricity" aside from SDoM and Borrowed Time, the mark she made in many other episodes was unmistakable.

One of the things I liked most about the finale, Via Dolorosa and Goodby to All That, was that it perfectly framed Jordan as having evolved into the second most important character on Millennium. As she and Frank drive off into the sunset, the manifestation of her gift and the subsequent understanding of the battle between good and evil make her a perfect mirror to Frank, and also a foil as she sees evil through the eyes of innocence as opposed to Frank's experience.