American Gothic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Was sure there was an existing thread for the mid 90's drama series Ameriacn Gothic (just did a forum search and there were no existing threads), which starred Gary Cole as Sheriff Lucas Buck, Lucas Black (before he appeared in the first X Files film Fight the Future), Paige Turco, Brenda Bakke and Jake Weber (before starring in the TV series Medium).

Yet another thing we have in common: Gary Cole was brilliant in American Gothic! Loved that show and had a re-watch with my girlfriend a few weeks before. Thanks for the DVD-set!

Have you got the list of the correct episode order for American Gothic?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charger

This was a great show! Gary Cole was beyond awesome in the lead...he managed to be so evil with just his essence...creepy as hell.

As far as I can recall it was royally messed about CBSand was chucked around in the schedules so much that it hardly stood a chance of success. Strange isn't it, shows like Millennium and American Gothic which contain content that is likely to make the networks a little sensitive both suffered from scheduling quirks that went some way to prevent them from securing a large, loyal following. I know Fox was said to be not at all happy with Millennium and would have axed it in the first season if they had had their way. Makes you wonder if they do it deliberately sometimes.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Great show, ive got the series on my Netflix streaming. did y'all know that Jake Weber is a fellow Brit?? :)

Laura :)

Guest Sidewinder

Have you got the list of the correct episode order for American Gothic?

Yes, somewhere. There was a big discussion about it before a well known company released the DVD-set in Germany. Finally they went for the correct eps-order. I was used to another chronology but it makes more sense that way.

I'll take a look at my DVD-booklet within the next few days and than post the eps here.

Wow, I must have been asleep at the time, I don't remember it. The mid-90s to 2000 were difficult years for me, so guess that's why.

Can the episodes be watched online anywhere?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest WaveCrest

Great show, ive got the series on my Netflix streaming. did y'all know that Jake Weber is a fellow Brit?? :)

Laura :)

That surprises me Laura. He does a good American accent in Medium.

Wow, I must have been asleep at the time, I don't remember it. The mid-90s to 2000 were difficult years for me, so guess that's why.

Can the episodes be watched online anywhere?

I don't remember it either. I had a very limited viewing list in 95, the only thing I am sure I never missed then was The XFiles

It was on Chiller today by the way.