American Gothic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

yeah Richard, he is an English actor , see i told Frank y'all can talk like us real good but we cant talk like y'all. lol :)

Laura :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder when Jake moved out to the US to work. I had a look at his IMDB page and he has almost exclusively worked in the US. I can't find any evidence of him having worked in the UK at all.

I don't know if there were plans for a season two of American Gothic but I do recall that back in 2004/2005 an article in Empire Magazine proclaimed that a feature film was being developed but that, as we know, never materialised. As I recall there were rumours of this film from around 2002 onwards and a campaign to make it so but shortly after the announcement that the film had been greenlit it seems the campaign bit the dust and the film rumours died with it.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I think he may have moved over here when he was young, so i guess thats why he hadn't worked in the UK. Sometimes, just sometimes if you listen close to him talking on Medium you can pick his accent up, i can now especially since i've gotten use to the British accent. :)

Laura :)

Guest Sidewinder

There was talking about a movie but as far as I knew a second season wasn't on the table. It was clear at an early state that they will be canceled because of the bad ratings caused by the horrible schedule-changings. As far as I remember there were some eps that didn't get on air in the US. So we had the complete series on tv long time before the american audience.

Guest WaveCrest

If I recall there were 4 episodes that didn't air in the States....

That's right yes. On EpGuides.com it says that the following episodes were unaired in the US (on CBS):

"Potato Boy"

"Ring of Fire"

"Echo of Your Last Goodbye"

& "Strangler".

Guest Charger

That's right yes. On EpGuides.com it says that the following episodes were unaired in the US (on CBS):

"Potato Boy"

"Ring of Fire"

"Echo of Your Last Goodbye"

& "Strangler".

Well look at that, I actually remembered something! :oops:

Back when this was aired here the previous time (something like 8 years ago) they showed all the episodes, but I could swear on the first run they didn't...can't remember for sure though.

Guest Sidewinder

Were the four unaired episodes shown on a cable channel back in the 90's?

They were some years later according to my DVD-set booklet. I think it said it was summer '98.