Top Twenty Magic/Supernatural Shows Of All Time

Rate this topic

Another day and another list and it seems X-Files made it but Millennium didn't. If Sabrina The Teenage Witch warrants a mention then I am damn sure our show does. Have a look at the list folks and see how it compares to how you would have done it.

Eth

https://www.tvsquad.com/best-shows-ever/magic-supernatural-shows/

Guest Charger

Not bad...I would have raised Charmed to #2 and X Files to #1 probably...and got Fringe up there in the top too...how in the hell is that piece of utter teen garbage Vampire Diaries is even on the list let alone at #9???

Exactly folks Some of the choices are simply bizarre. Now I don't like 'Charmed' particularly but if you're looking for a Magic/Supernatural show as the list states you cannot go much further to find one. How on earth did 'Weird Science' even make the list? The clue's in the damn title.

I'm surprised "The Twilight Zone" didn't make the list. It had many great supernatural-based episodes and should easily have been on there.

There's no accounting for taste folks.

Eth

I think it's mandatory for Buffy fans to start these polls so that they can crown their favourite show the top of the pile every time. Anyone who places Buffy above XF on a list of great shows wants shooting in my opinion. <- Obviously I don't really mean that they should be shot. Maybe just a little pop with a potato gun will do. Now potato guns, you don't see those any more do you??

Eth

Guest Charger

Buffy was pretty good for the first two seasons...then it went all to hell really. But I suppose it was something of a ground breaker really...not to mention the fanatic fanbase...but I never understood that though...good show, but there were better shows on that list too.

I liked Charmed...really did. Good comedy, good drama and great cast!

Bahh. A lot of these shows aren't supernatural. Fringe is the least supernatural of the whole bunch. I would call it hard science fiction.

Well there are some supernatural elements on Fringe...same thing with The X Files...both mainly sci-fi but with some supernatural elements...not magic though.

Guest WaveCrest

I think it's mandatory for Buffy fans to start these polls so that they can crown their favourite show the top of the pile every time. Anyone who places Buffy above XF on a list of great shows wants shooting in my opinion. <- Obviously I don't really mean that they should be shot. Maybe just a little pop with a potato gun will do. Now potato guns, you don't see those any more do you??

Eth

Or have a custard pie in their face. :oneeyedwinK (I do not condone this type of action).

That's from some years ago, potato guns.

And I apologise for yet another go at a popular (I don't know why) UK genre/sci-fi magazine, but SFX will like this poll. You'd think there were no other programmes apart from Buffy and the new Doctor Who series. :rolleyes: