Hey There :)

Guest Dorn

I'm watching Millennium for the third time... figured I should probably join a message board. This site looks seriously awesome! I'm glad that it exists and that I've found it! :D

Hi there Dorn and welcome to TIWWA. It's great to have new members join us and I can assure you everyone will make you feel welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here and enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed mine.

Here's to chatting about all things 'Millennium' with you.

This is who we are!

Eth

Thanks everyone! Yeah, it seems so busy here for Christmas. It's awesome. I wasn't expecting to find such a nice and active community for the show. This is making my day! :grinning:

The virtual season are a real treat Dorn. Some amazing and hard work went into creating them. I still think they are an absolute credit to all involved. If you find the time to read any we'd love to hear your thoughts. Now I don't want to overwhelm you but did you know there is also a fan series that focusses on the life of Jordan Black after the televised series and when she is a little older? It was eventually released as a film on DVD but you can still find the original episodes at the link below and I would strongly recommend it you. It's a great watch.

Once again, welcome.

Eth

Millennium: Apocalypse: https://www.millennium-apocalypse.digitalshadowfilms.com/episodes.htm