Hey There :)

Guest Dorn

Guest WaveCrest

Thanks everyone! Yeah, it seems so busy here for Christmas. It's awesome. I wasn't expecting to find such a nice and active community for the show. This is making my day! :grinning:

Plenty to see and do here. :thumbsup: The virtual seasons of Millennium are well worth reading. And do check out Millennium Apocalypse when you have time.

Brian, in the almost 2 years that I have been here, this site has become better and better every day. It's amazing the talent we have here, and the real amazing thing is the fan base keeps growing. Over 10 years after the show is off the air, people are still being introduced to it, watching it, and becoming fans. That says something about what a fantastic show it is. To me, one of the best ever on television. :notworthy:

Yeah, the site is seriously vast for a fan community. It's the best I've ever seen. I wish I had internet for my computer, so I could utilize it more, but for now I'll have to settle for the monumental task of experiencing it through my phone, haha. :)