Returning Characters

Rate this topic

Guest CrowMagnumMan

Ephraim tells Frank, or rather agrees with him, that he is dying. Lucy had removed his remaining kidney thought this doesn't necessarily result in death and can be managed. What he is dying of I'm not entirely sure. He was a great character though and I would have loved to have seen the relationship between him and Lucy explored a little further if they had had the chance.

Eth

Ephraim tells Frank, or rather agrees with him, that he is dying. Lucy had removed his remaining kidney thought this doesn't necessarily result in death and can be managed. What he is dying of I'm not entirely sure. He was a great character though and I would have loved to have seen the relationship between him and Lucy explored a little further if they had had the chance.

Eth

Oh Mark, Yes, it would have been fascinating to see Ephraim and Lucy interact with each other. Great thought. :notworthy:

Guest Bad Boy Dazza

Why not give Terry O'Quinn a co starring role? I felt that Watts needed to be better fleshed out as the story progressed anyway...