Sarah Jane Redmond Christmas Greeting 2010

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Dear friends,

Most of you will be nearing the completion of your entries for the Lucy Butler Audio Competition 2010 and Sarah-Jane Redmond wanted to wish you all the very best of luck with your entries and bid you a very merry Christmas at the same time. I am sure each and every one of you will extend your best wishes to Sarah-Jane and your festive greetings too and I hope all of you enjoy the results of the competition.

So here's to Sarah-Jane for all her support, time and enthusiasm.

Eth

• Like 1

How nice to take the time and send us a greeting, and I know we all appreciate her connecting with her fans like this and with the contest. Thank you Sarah, and may you have a blessed and joyous holiday season, with a very prosperous new year. TIWWA :ouroborous:

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

How nice of her to do this and take the time out of her buys life. :) I have just turned in my entry and im crossing my fingers and toes for good luck. lol :) It would be awesome to have my story read by the amazing SJR :) Good luck to everyone and this is a great opportunity. :)

Laura :)

I'm glad you all enjoyed it folks. Think of it as the starter before the main course if you like. Sarah-Jane has been fantastic and I know we are all very, very grateful to her for her time and enthusiastic support./ We are very lucky as a fandom to have the support of the cast and crew for the things that we do and I know we never take that for granted. There is still time left to get your competition entries in folks. You have until 00:00 GMT on Friday 17th December so get frantic on those keyboards and see what you can come up with.

Merry Christmas to you all,

Eth

• Like 1