Merry Christmas From TIWWA

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Ho, Ho, Ho Sir Black......

:win32:

I do hope you are all feeling festive and in the mood for some fun. Next week TIWWA will unleash a little fun just to keep the Millennium-spirit alive at this festive time of the year and here's a little something to get you in the mood and whet your appetite. I wish I could claim to be the maker of this but I can't. That honour goes to Josef and I am sure you will all join with me in acknowledging his talent and thanking him for continuing to make some superb videos to keep us all entertained.

So here's to the Midnight of the Century folks.

I hope you all enjoy the fun.

Eth :win40:

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

So good Josef, thanks so much. :) I really enjoyed it, cant wait for all the Christmas celebrations going on next week. :) Im excited! and looking forward to it all. :) Merry Christmas!

Laura :)

Too many angels this time of year.

Guest WaveCrest

Out of a mark of one to ten I'm going to give it eleven. :thumbsup: You've exceeded yourself again Josef with your Midnight of the Century Avatar Visio music video. :notworthy:

• Like 1

Oh my Gosh, Josef, that video is absolute AWESOME. IT'S FANTASTIC. So proud of it and wish there was some way it could be sent to every member. It could very well bring many of them back that we haven't seen for a long time.

I agree Richard, on a scale from one to ten, this is definitely an eleven. :notworthy::clapping::notworthy::clapping::notworthy::clapping::notworthy::clapping::notworthy::clapping::notworthy:

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

That is brilliant! Josef's videos are the best.

I'm going to email the vimeo link to my daughter and my son. My son can't understand why I'm still interested in a TV show that's been off the air for years but whenever he says that I just mention Babylon 5; and my daughter, who is Ms Organised, is fretting that a couple of my presents she's ordered are stuck in Scotland because of the weather, but "it's the thought that counts".

Bless you, Josef. :clapping::christmas11mb1:

• Like 2

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Id like to be stuck in Scotland. lol Maybe it is me, but i have seemed to have lost my emoticons. lol where are they??? lol :)

Laura :)