Scream of the Banshee

Rate this topic

Guest teedub

I like Lauren Holly and miss her on NCIS. I also like monsters, so I am really going to enjoy this movie. Naturally, Lance will radiate with his performance. :whistling:

Here's the section in the article about it.

Scream of the Banshee – Premieres 1Q — Starring Lauren Holly (NCIS) and Lance Henriksen (Aliens), Scream of the Banshee is directed by Steven C. Miller (Automaton Transfusion). Holly plays an archeology professor who unearths a dangerous artifact, unwittingly releasing a creature that is able to kill with the power of its bone-splitting scream. the movie is a production of after Dark Films.

Guest WaveCrest

The mention of After Dark is familiar (there should be a DVD release of Scream of the Banshee, I hope, early next year). I saw something on Digital Spy earlier today that SyFy are branching out into films, but this film isn't one made by them.

Thanks for sharing this Teedub. :thumbsup:

Guest Sidewinder

Has anyone seen or found a trailer for this film anywhere yet? I can only track down the After Dark Originals trailer which doesn't have any footage from the film?

Eth

No, havn't seen a thing (okay, there were very few pictures, one showing Lance, but that was long ago). I still think about Lance saying that he played his character in a very gay way. :smile:

Guest WaveCrest

Sorry to go off-topic, but Husk sounds good. The poster artwork reminds me of the DVD front cover artwork for Hallowed Ground.

One-sheet artwork coming soon for Scream of the Banshee. :thumbsup:

How do these people ever expect to make any money if they don't advertise their movies and show trailers?

You have to promote or you're just throwing your money away. Makes no sense to me. :confused:

Some of these movies don't look like they spent all that much. :oneeyedwinK

I wonder why the bother with some of the movies that come from SyFy. Lousy scripts, awful acting, rubbish movies and no promotion. Makes you wonder if they have a death-wish.

They only thing I have seen from this movie is the image that was shared at BloodyDisgusting which prompted folk to speculate if Lance was wearing a fat suit or not as he is much trimmer in real life.

However, the poster has now been released and you can take a look at that at the link below as well as a little more information about the film. Not bad I guess.

Eth

https://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=25673