Scream of the Banshee

Guest teedub

Guest Sidewinder

They only thing I have seen from this movie is the image that was shared at BloodyDisgusting which prompted folk to speculate if Lance was wearing a fat suit or not as he is much trimmer in real life.

However, the poster has now been released and you can take a look at that at the link below as well as a little more information about the film. Not bad I guess.

Jap, that's the picture I was talking about too.

Regarding the poster... It looks pretty nice to me. Even though it indicates more of a (is the fairy tale called that way in English?) Red Riding Hood-movie, wrapped in Horror-genre.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WaveCrest

Talking about a Red Riding Hood horror film, I saw something on the IMDb's main page recently for a Red Riding Hood horror film. There was a picture in the trailers gallery at the top of the page.

Back to the topic.....I liked the poster until I saw those hands coming out of the robe. Yuck. Makes me think of talons.

Mark, there was also that picture of mannequin dummies outside a mansion as well.

Talking about a Red Riding Hood horror film, I saw something on the IMDb's main page recently for a Red Riding Hood horror film. There was a picture in the trailers gallery at the top of the page.

I saw that trailer when I went to see Harry Potter. :blink: The friend I was with caught it before I did, saying "it's Red Riding Hood" before the title was shown. Looks scary!

Guest WaveCrest

I saw that trailer when I went to see Harry Potter. :blink: The friend I was with caught it before I did, saying "it's Red Riding Hood" before the title was shown. Looks scary!

I need to check the cast list but the actress in the picture on the IMDb looked like one of the actresses in Mean Girls.

Hi folks. @Sidewinder Yes we do use Fairy Tale in the way you described and it certainly does look as if this movie is set to be a dark fairy tale. That sounds right up my 'I Love Season Two of Millennium' street. There was a second image Richard. It was one I found that the director shared vi his Twitter feed and it was full of mannequins is various states of completeness. Can't quite recall what I did with it.

I wonder of the girl on the poster is actually in the film. It's common practice just to use models for poster art rather than the cast. I only found out recently that the girl on the poster and DVD art for 'I Spit On Your Grave' is none other than Demi Moore. How's about that folks. You live and learn.

Eth

I-Spit-On-Your-Grave-Poster-original.jpg

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest WaveCrest

There was a second image Richard. It was one I found that the director shared vi his Twitter feed and it was full of mannequins is various states of completeness. Can't quite recall what I did with it.

Eth

Wasn't it posted somewhere in the Lance Henriksen folder, possibly in the Lance Movie News thread?