Region 4

Rate this topic

Guest Jose Chung

so has anyone got an ABSOLUTE favourite episode from the first 3 series? Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense is such a great episode!

how many series has there been by the way? :ouro:

Rachel x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a poll [somewhere] for people to pick their very fave ep... check it out! :tasty::ouro:

Guest Jose Chung

My faves: "Jose Chung" (well, DUH :bigsmile: ) and "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me."

I am a raving Darin Morgan fan, the guy's a genius. Fans of the Chung character should check out his appearance in "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'," a Season 3 episode of The X-Files.

--Chung

Edited to add: to answer your other question, the show was axed after the 3rd season. Chris Carter later did a Millennium-related X-Files episode to tie up a few loose ends. But if you ask me, he didn't need to do it.

Chris Carter gives me the grapes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ehando

re: Australian release date

I work in a video store and the upcoming releases mentioned Millenium Season 2 being released in August/September. tvondvd.com.au says its August 10th.

Price probably around $70 - well, we get it for cheaper but obviously add a little profit margin to it :)

Yahoo mentioned it as being worth $72 in a competition they were running, considering season 1's RRP was $69.95 it's probably a pretty accurate figure.

I work in a video store and the upcoming releases mentioned Millenium Season 2 being released in August/September.  tvondvd.com.au says its August 10th.

Price probably around $70 - well, we get it for cheaper but obviously add a little profit margin to it :)

Yahoo mentioned it as being worth $72 in a competition they were running, considering season 1's RRP was $69.95 it's probably a pretty accurate figure.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Libby and Old Man, did you notice, other than the two of you and Walkabout, that this entire page is full of new members? Welcome one and all to TIWWA. You will not find anywhere else more intelligent, articulate, helpful people. Dont be afraid to post questions and nothing is too simple to ask. So again Welcome ehando, Jose Chung, izakedragmire, and anyone i forgot...

post-1098-1117048425.jpg

• Elders (Admins)

I work in a video store and the upcoming releases mentioned Millenium Season 2 being released in August/September.  tvondvd.com.au says its August 10th.

Great news for Region 4 fans! Thanks for the heads-up and welcome to TIWWA!

Hey Libby and Old Man, did you notice, other than the two of you and Walkabout,  that this entire page is full of new members? Welcome one and all to TIWWA. You will not find anywhere else more intelligent, articulate, helpful people. Dont be afraid to post questions and nothing is too simple to ask. So again Welcome ehando, Jose Chung, izakedragmire, and anyone i forgot...

Yes! It's always good to see new people posting! Always makes me wonder what new caveats they will bring to the Board!

Guest ehando
Great news for Region 4 fans! Thanks for the heads-up and welcome to TIWWA!

Yes! It's always good to see new people posting! Always makes me wonder what new caveats they will bring to the Board!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've stumbled across tiwwa and milleniumdesktop a number of times over the years but this is the first time I've actually signed up and posted somthing. I'm like a goldfish - I keep forgetting about the sites and then months later I'm excited when I suddenly find a "new" resource on Millenium.

Oh, and I couldn't wait for the Australian release date so I went and ordered series 2 from Amazon. Factor in the shipping costs and it works out to be about the same price.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ehando
Glad you joined and said hello at last! Hope your DVD's arrive soon!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So the DVD's arrived in the mail today (earlier then Amazon had estimated) and I couldn't be happier. Turns out the Australian release of Millenium season 2 will probably be in two parts. Don't know why, but Fox have been releasing a "complete series" in two parts (Ally McBeal and Murder One spring to mind) - around $30 for each part so it's not a huge saving or expense compared to buying a single set.

For any Aussie fans, more info can be found at tvondvd.com.au. Currently it just says coming soon, but I'm confident with my info about release dates, pricing, and a 2-part season.

• 3 months later...