Hello!

Guest James P. Davis

Guest James P. Davis

Just dropping in to say Hello! I've been a Millennium fan since the Pilot Ep, found you guys on Facebook, and followed the lead back to here.

Nice to find where the coolest fans ever are hanging out. :biggrin:

Thanks!

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to TIWWA. You couldn't have come at a better time of year as I'm sure there will be much for a Millennium Fan to enjoy in the next week or so. Here's hoping you stay around, enjoy the chatter and make many new friends in the process.

This really is a great community and I am sure you will have a wonderful time as a member.

This is who we are!

Eth

Guest Sidewinder

Hi Dennis and welcome to the coolest, nicest and everything else community of MillenniuM-fans on the planet.

At least that's my experience since I joined. :oneeyedwinK

And I like your Avatar too. It's a artwork from Terry Pratchetts books, right?

Guest James P. Davis

Hello all! Yes indeed, my avatar is Terry Pratchett's DEATH as the Hogfather, my favorite this time of year.

And my name is actually James, I just picked Dennis Hoffman 'cause I'm a big fan of Brad Dourif, plus his portrayal of Hoffman was great.

As for the moment, getting my dose of "Midnight of the Century" tonight. Just felt the Solstice Eclipse was the perfect day for some Millennium Christmas. :thumbsup:

And many thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! :)