More Brittany Tiplady

Guest teedub

A photo shoot of Brittany's. She is in photos 23 - 32.

https://colinmarshallphoto.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=107464893

I was pointed to this from what is supposed to be her Tumblr account. (https://yellowbird888.tumblr.com/) There are certainly pictures of her on this account, so it might really be her. I don't know. To me, she's still 4. :tongue:

DSC_2529.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice and thank you for sharing. She looks superb. What an attractive young lady she has become. I would imagine that if hell froze over and a return to Millennium was thus deemed wise that there wouldn't be any recurrences of the scenes of her licking Lance's nose for example. :oneeyedwinK Here's hoping she makes a significant break into the world of adult acting soon. I'd love to see what she is capable of these days.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

I would imagine that if hell froze over and a return to Millennium was thus deemed wise that there wouldn't be any recurrences of the scenes of her licking Lance's nose for example. :oneeyedwinK

Certainly not while wearing this outfit, or we would have another kind of movie altogether. :blink:

Guest WaveCrest

If Brittany Tiplady did branch into films in the future, rather than a lead role I'd like to see her in a film with various stories, an ensemble piece.

• 4 months later...
Guest RodimusBen

I had done some Google searches looking for an older Brittany a while back, but you hit the jackpot. She is stunning!

I wonder if anyone has ever approached her to do an interview about Millennium. It would be fascinating to hear her reflect back on the experience as a child actor now that she is an adult.