TIWWA Presents - Midnight Of The Century in Video

Rate this topic

midnightlinda.jpg

"Midnight Of The Century" is undoubtedly a very beautiful, and touching, episode of "Millennium" which is made all the more moving by the tragic tale of Linda Black who foresaw her own death on December 24, 1946. Now many of you will already be familiar with Josef's work. He has made, to date, over forty Millennium video montages and has received some very well deserved praise from fans of the show and the cast and crew to boot. If you check out this

link then many of his creations will be yours to download.

tomorrowbanner.gif

Here's a wonderful video that takes a look at Linda Black and does so in such a way that you would have to have a heart of stone not to be touched by it. So here's to Josef and to all his fine work and I am sure you will join with me in wishing him a very, merry Christmas.

Grab some eggnog, some pumpkin bread and some cranberry bread and enjoy the video folks and if for any reason you didn't get to see his Christmas Trailer then I'll share that for you as well.

Eth

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Well I'm a big softy these days and not afraid to admit it - it was very moving indeed and the scenes are always difficult to watch because you just can't help feeling so sorry for Linda and Frank thanks to the quality acting, lighting and filming.

For me, Midnight of the Century will always be the ultimate viewing for the festive period and always the highlight of Christmas Day, when the house is quiet and everyone has gone to bed. Something very precious to savour.

Another brilliant and thought provoking video from Josef - Merry Christmas! :viannen_25:

It moved me I have to say and as a Yorkshireman we are conditioned against blubbing. Josef truly is a wonderful, wonderful video craftsman and we as a community owe so much to him and his work and I am delighted you enjoy it as much as I do.

Take a bow Josef. :notworthy:

Eth

• Like 1

To quote the Tooth Fairy in Manhunter/The Red Dragon: You owe me awe!

Just kidding. I'm glad you people enjoyed the video. I paused for a bit when Mark asked me to do a Midnight of the Century music montage video since I already had done one, which was probably my finest hour in combing lyrics to what was happening on-screen and that it made sense, at least it did to me.

But when I thought about what I didn't use or focus on in the previous one, there was only one way to go...I'm not sure if I can go to the well again for a third time, can we Mark? ;)

Maybe it would be a good idea to have the first MOTC music montage video as well, since they all work so well together.

After all, when I did the first MOTC music montage video I had three tracks that I focused on, from the same odd/cheap/rare tracks Christmas compilation album (the quality wasn't the best on that CD, I admit but there was this warmth I felt from those three tracks). And the ones I left are the ones I used for the MOTC Celebration Teaser and the second MOTC music montage video.

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150137417962468&oid=2200986032

I don't know if I can embed a video from Facebook or not but if not it will appear as a link you can visit I guess. Here is, as requested, Josef's first Midnight Of The Century music video and very good it is too. I guess that completes the trilogy nicely.

Eth

• Like 1

I guess you are swamped. So here's the link to the blog entry at my blog where I post all my music videos.

https://cheersfromiceland.blogspot.com/2010/09/midnight-of-merry-little-christmas.html

And at the end, is a link where you can download it, if you wish so.

And regarding the other videos, only the first 10 are available for download at this time, it takes time and effort to keep them alive since no one really does take the opportunity and grab them.

• Like 1