TIWWA Presents - Glen Morgan and Kristen Cloke's "Black Christmas"

Rate this topic

midnightlara.jpg

Every holiday has its horror and Christmas is no exception. Over the years there have been a slew of horror films centred around the festive season with "Silent Night, Deadly Night", "Christmas Evil", "Santa Claws" and "To All A Good Night" to name but a few. No matter how many Christmas horror films come and go there is one that truly ranks as a classic and that's "Black Christmas" and as you all will be aware Millennium's very Glen Morgan remade the film in the last few years with a great role for Kristen Cloke. We have a signed copy of this film to give away to you courtesy of Glen and Kristen and we are very grateful to them for such a kind donation. Now here's what you have to do to win it.

horrorholidaylarge.jpg

Every good horror film has a good villain. Whether it's Jason and his hockey mask, Freddy and his glove or Michael and that mask - where would these films be without such memorable killers. What we want you to do is create a horror movie villain perfect for the Christmas season. All you have to do is write a short bio of your villain, if you're creative you might like to include a sketch, and tell his/name and how he kills and why and make sure it has a festive flavour and send your entry marked 'Horror Holiday' to markbhayden@gmail.com. You have until Monday 10th January 00:00 GMT to get your entries in so be sure to do so to be in with a chance of winning.

tomorrowbanner.gif

Good luck to each and every one of you.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I will be entering this one for sure, right up my alley, i have the perfect villian in mind, lol and i love the artwork Mark, pretty spooky! :) Um you won't be getting a sketch cos i can't draw so you will just have to imagine it. :)

Laura :)

Can we enter a villain that has already been created, or is that cheating? :whistling:

I can draw a little, but have no idea how to get it on the computer without a scanner. My biggest problem is I never saw the first movie. Boy am I behind it all. Off to the rental store. Hope I can come up with something. After all, I'm not at goolish as the Spook. :ghost2: Pootsie wants to play the villain. :Pottsie:

• Like 1

Hi Darlene,

It would have to be an original creation and don't you worry about the drawing sunshine. It was simply an option for those who prefer the pencil to the keyboard. I do hope you enter. Let your imagination fly as this is a superb prize and the only downside to this competition is that yours truly can't enter it and I for one would love that DVD. :whistling:

Eth

• Like 1

If you've seen the film there is a moment in it in which the killer is seen sucking a candy cane down to a sharp point. I did assume, wrongly as it happens, that that was going to be the method by which he disposed of his victims and that's exactly the sort of thing the competition is looking for - a festive killer with a festive MO. If I was entering I would name my killer Chris Tingle or maybe The Snowman and have him despatch his victims in the deep freeze. You can have a lot of fun with this methinks.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Oh this is so much fun. lol :) My villians name is Dillian. Dillian is very special. Dillian loves Christmas maybe just a little too much. LOL thats all im saying. lol :)

Laura :)

Ok the name is pronounced Dillon, if anybody didn't know, i think i spelt it wrong, lol ok the name is Dillon lol anybody confused yet??? :)

Guest WaveCrest

Yee ha yippe to the winner. :kickin:

That reminds me of a certain unrepeatable catchphrase spoken by Bruce Willis in Die Hard (which was set at Christmas). :laugh:

• Like 1