TIWWA Presents - Kiley's Killer Karaoke

Rate this topic

Tucker Smallwood should need no introduction to fans of the show who will remember his superb turn as the saint or sinner Steven Kiley. Now Tucker has very kindly given of his time to this community on a number of occasions and this Christmas is no exception. He has given us a superb signed photograph of himself in the role of Steven Kiley that I know any collector of Millennium memorabilia would love to get their hands on and here's how you do it.

Dr. Kiley's captive audience (literally as it happens) is about to be treated to ten festive tunes before the inevitable 'walnut moment' and a date with oblivion and your task is identify the ten Christmas tunes our crazed killer is crooning from a few seconds of the opening bars. Yup, it really is as simple as that. You have until Monday 3rd January 00:00 GMT to get your entries in so be sure to do so to be in with a chance of winning. So lay back, don't struggle and listen to the dulcet tones of Dr. Steven Kiley. As they say, it ain't over till the good Doctor sings and unfortunately for you he is just about to.

Merry Christmas.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Sounds like something a local radio station did years ago when they gave you only a few seconds of a song, and you had to guess what that song was.

• Like 1

Don't worry if you can't guess them all folks. Sumbit as many of them as you can manage and we are bound to have winner one way or another. If we have a draw between one or more member I will simply put the names in a hat and the winner will be the first one drawn. I have to say that one of the songs is fiendishly difficult but the rest are all fairly popular. I haven't used anything and almost all of them are widely known.

No rush folks, you have plenty of time.

Eth