TIWWA Presents - The 2010 Lucy Butler Audio Competition - Now Closed!

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Very good and creepy story James, :) I love SJR and her voice is just so haunting, :) I would love to read more of your stories James :) My husband and I do a paranormal podcast called Spooktalkular and we would love to have you on sometime in the new year. :) I was looking at your books on amazon and they look like something right up our alley. :)

Laura :)

Guest James P. Davis

Very good and creepy story James, :) I love SJR and her voice is just so haunting, :) I would love to read more of your stories James :) My husband and I do a paranormal podcast called Spooktalkular and we would love to have you on sometime in the new year. :) I was looking at your books on amazon and they look like something right up our alley. :)

Laura :)

Thanks! And agreed, SJR's voice...haunting and to be quite honest, sexy as hell, heh. I've had a crush on Sarah-Jane since her first appearance on Millennium (my wife has learned to accept this, lol).

And if you read one of my books I hope you enjoy! I do tend to dwell in the dark and bloody... 8)

Not sure how well I'd do in a podcast, I tend to get tongue-tied, heh, but it's something to think about.

Best,

--James

• Elders (Admins)

WOW - absolutely fantastic and worth every second of the wait until today to hear it read aloud by Lucy herself! A truly fascinating tale, filled with mystery that had my imagination working overtime. The music and sound effects were a perfect companion!

Congratulations James, and thank you Sarah, Mark and everyone else who took the time to enter!

Graham

PS. I've added this file to the Download Manager and updated the link is Eth's post above accordingly.

I think having something of a crush on Lucy Butler is fairly mandatory as it happens. Her appeal and beauty is part of what made her such a dangerous foe. She was certainly the only person (used loosely) who Frank ever seemed unnerved by. A genuinely memorable villain and a very memorable performance.

Thank you for updating the link for folk Graham. I know it will make things easier for people wishing to download a copy. :notworthy:

Eth