Fangoria's "Kris Kringle"

ethsnafu

Dear friends,

No doubt you will have visited Fangoria at some point over the festive season. Or maybe that's just me. If you haven't, they are hosting a great short film they are have made which is a festive chiller called Kris Kringle. Unfortunately, it isn't available on Youtube so you do have to watch it there and the lag is atrocious. At least for me. If it's the same for you, open a tab and let it buffer completely before trying to watch it.

It's good fun folks and not to be missed.

Eth

https://www.fangoria.com/

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It played fine for me. After clicking on play I then clicked pause and let the buffer fill up for a bit. :whistling:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

It was horrendous for me. I guess the wind wasn't blowing in the right direction. That said, thanks to modern technology, I was able to download the video from the website and convert it to a DVD friendly format and it looks great on the small screen as well. I shall be putting it into the vaults for next year methinks.

Eth

josew.gif

Well I didn't think this warranted a thread of its own but once you have finished with Christmas horror, how about a little bloodshed for the New Year. Anyone but yours truly seen this?

Eth

josew.gif

I just finished watching the "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy, and I have had more then enough bloodshed to last me till next year. :whistling: What awesome movies they are, and after having read the books, I enjoy them more every time I see them.

Mark, did you give it time to buff?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)