Hello from Jakarta, Indonesia

Guest blubeetle

Guest blubeetle

Just saying hello to my new neighborhood.

My name's Bima from Indonesia. I'm a professional translator, also a lecturer and currently engage in building a website for education business.

I've been a fan of Millenium for a long time, since I was in High 2000. Of course, perhaps like many others, I started it off with X-Files, but I like Millenium better since it dealt mostly in human realm--though, I don't mind the least bit when it came to Lucy. She's a great character and perfect nemesis for Frank Black.

I like it best when three of my favorite characters--Frank, Mulder and Scully, finally emerged in one episode. That was a great cross-over and I am still hoping it could be more. I wonder if Mr. Carter could eventually do that for the big screen. I bet that would surely put up quite an uproar, fans or not. I think.

In any case: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

:hiya:

Hi Bima,

Here's bidding you a very warm welcome to TIWWA and a very happy new year in the process.

I have high hopes that if a third XF gets the go ahead that Chris Carter will use the opportunity to insert a little role for Frank Black. It seems the most logical, and least risky, way of satisfying the fans as well as bringing Frank back in a format that Fox will support.

Here's hoping you enjoy your time here and make many new friends in the process.

Till then, this is who we are!

Mark

Wow, Indonesia. We're really global, aren't we, this is who we are!

I'm Jósef and I'm from Iceland, Charger's from Finland, Earthnut (Darlene), Walkabout (Randee) and ethsnafu (Mark) is from the UK.

We will conquer the world! Not even Lucy Butler can stop us, muhawhawhaw!!.....*stops and looks around* why's everybody looking at me that way?

Guest blubeetle

Hi Bima,

Here's bidding you a very warm welcome to TIWWA and a very happy new year in the process.

I have high hopes that if a third XF gets the go ahead that Chris Carter will use the opportunity to insert a little role for Frank Black. It seems the most logical, and least risky, way of satisfying the fans as well as bringing Frank back in a format that Fox will support.

Here's hoping you enjoy your time here and make many new friends in the process.

Till then, this is who we are!

Mark

That'd be great, Mark!

However, if I could have a dream, for the big screen I would like to see Mr. Carter combines the two universes and Millenium and X-Files into one huge grippy-nitty-with-a big bang kinda case that would expand well into an all new TV series involving the three characters altogether, in an entirely new title, new approach and mindset but bearing still the old personalities, quirks and families of the old series. All Millenium and X-Files combined.

Yay! That'd be something.

Guest blubeetle

Wow, Indonesia. We're really global, aren't we, this is who we are!

I'm Jósef and I'm from Iceland, Charger's from Finland, Earthnut (Darlene), Walkabout (Randee) and ethsnafu (Mark) is from the UK.

We will conquer the world! Not even Lucy Butler can stop us, muhawhawhaw!!.....*stops and looks around* why's everybody looking at me that way?

Jósef, I think there's a lot more to fans of Chris Carter's universes than what's letting on in the Internet media. Even to the new generation should the series are having their proper rerun period--especially on Millenium. We could really conquer the world that way, no? Putting a smile on Lucy's face, since that way she gets to unleash her demonic allures once again to the world.

muhawhawhaw!!

Eh...ehem...

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Hi Bima :) Im Laura and im from America :) Im in Kentucky, in the South :) glad to meet you and have you here, make yourself at home :)

Laura :)

Guest Charger

We are a pretty multinational group of people aren't we...

Well to me that just proves the power of a great television show...it can conquer every corner of the world....Now we just need a Chinese member so we can even put the seed into communisim. :cool: