White Oleander

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Watching one of my all time favorite movies while cleaning. White Oleander starring Michele Pfeiffer is about a woman who kills her cheating boyfriend with the poisonous white oleander plant then gets sent to prison while her daughter is sent from foster home to foster home experiencing a different home life with each foster mother. It is a very very good movie and i love Michelle, i think she is a great actress and another one of my favortie movie with her in it is What Lies Beneath. :)

Has anyone else seen this movie?

Laura :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen it. I had a huge crush on Michelle Pfieffer back in my teens. I have to say she still ranks as one of the most beautiful women in the world for me. I dragged my chums to see The Fabulous Baker Boys just because she was in it and I have to confess to loving Grease 2 solely because she is in it and wearing skin tight clothing. *wink*

What Lies Beneath is another great movie of hers and let's not forget her take on Catwoman as well. Halle Berry couldn't hold a candle to Michelle as that character.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Mark, I sure hope Kristen Cloke doesn't read your post and find out she has competition.

All the movies mentioned are very entertaining.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)