BEER-----> Ya got that right ! And who knows, maybe she's carrying Frank's child.

BELCH

EARTH----> Ii didn't make it that far since Frank woke up, thank goodness.

NUT

Beerbelch, you are so much fun to follow.

Yeah Lucy is a babe,but it broke my heart when Lara was written out. I love that woman's voice :wub: And besides with Lucy you never knew who you were going to get. She might go all demon on you or change genders coming down the stairs.

Yeah Lucy is a babe,but it broke my heart when Lara was written out. I love that woman's voice :wub: And besides with Lucy you never knew who you were going to get. She might go all demon on you or change genders coming down the stairs.

Hey, here's my thing, it broke my heart as well to see Lara written out. I absolutely loved her character. She could have been brought back too and I have always wondered why they didn't in season three, at least for one episode. Oh well. :confused:

When Mark returns he may know, and there's a possibility Graham or Libby might. I'd like to know myself why she was written out and never brought back, not even for one episode in season three. Isn't it frustrating how the "not knowing" can eat your lunch?

Hey if I were a teenager kidnapped by Lucy I wouldn't have tried to escape...as long as she didn't turn into the bloke...she coulda stroked my long hair forever!