Countdown To Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Earthnut

Mark Hayden's Father

Mark, please accept this greeting from all of us, with our prayers for your father's complete recovery, and blessings for your entire family.

Get Well Wishes

I send all my hopes and wishes that Mark's father is getting the very best care and attention and that he makes a good recovery.

Mark you are so loved. We are all praying for you and Pa. God Bless you all. Wish i could be there to give you massive hugs. Sending all my love and prayers to you and the family.

Laura :)

Thoughts and prayers for you and your father Mark. May it be a speedy recovery.

thank-you-sign.jpg

Here's a fine example of why you people are amongst the best on the internet. :notworthy: You are all so kind and I am touched and humbled by your thoughts and well wishes and it really does mean the world to me. I have just gotten home from the hospital I remain concerned but I do feel a little more reassured than I did. For what it is worth my Father is disabled and amongst many other problems he faces he suffers from a number of very severe respiratory conditions as well as immunodeficiency syndrome. I am sure you will understand how concerned we all were when he was taken to hospital in the middle of night and diagnosed with severe pneumonia and a possible case of H1N1. Whilst we remain unsure if he has H1N1 he remains on a High Dependency Unit and is receiving the very best of care and we were greatly encouraged that he seemed a little brighter and more comfortable this evening. I have had a look a his drug chart and he has received 'Bupa-style' prescribing with many of the drugs rarely making it to the words these days so I know how robustly he is being treated.

I am confident he will make a recovery and be home with us soon and you good people really have made things a little easier till that happens.

Thank you all so much.

It's great to be amongst people as kind and as warm as you guys.

Eth

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I really hope he hasn't got the H1N1 Flu, its such an awful thing and severe pneumonia is bad enough. All my fingers are crossed for a safe and speedy recovery for your dad Mark.

Sending healing thoughts your dad's way. I know how exhausting the waiting game is in the hospital, so I hope you and your family also take care of yourselves.

I'm so sorry for this. I hope your father all the best Mark! I do hope he'll pull through. My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm trying to send some positive energy your way!

So sorry to hear about your father Mark! My thoughts are with you and we're all hoping for a speedy recovery!