Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beerbelch

Black Swan

BEER----> Just saw this movie. Kind of dark. I wouldn't suggest it - except (and this is a guy thing) in the middle of the movie there was a girl on girl thing.

BELCH

guess thats better than an elephant on a cat thing

I have to disagree. Black Swan is one of the ebst movies I've seen. And Natalie Portman was excellent there too.

vitamix reviews

I look forward to it, except for the girl on girl thing, and so thankful it's not a cat and elephant thing. I must say that the music is awesome. I've already downloaded it from YouTube. :whistling:

Normally by now I would be hastily googling Black Swan to see what its about before replying, but for some reason, I have the strong inclination to google "a cat and elephant thing". :whistling:

Oh i want to see this movie so bad, it looks awesome. :) I don't mind the girl on girl thing, i would mind the cat on elephant thing though, lol

Laura :)

Cats and elephants are just wrong and also impossible. What about a sheep and a cat, or sheep and a sheep herder. Oops. wrong movie.

Oh i want to see this movie so bad, it looks awesome. :) I don't mind the girl on girl thing, i would mind the cat on elephant thing though, lol

Laura :)

does the cat gets the 'top'? :pumpkin4:

Randee, who knows when it comes to cats. :confused:

Saw this movie, and oh my, what a sex scene. :wacko: Something I would think most guys would like to see, but us women, no, I would have liked it better if it had been a man instead, but that might have ruined the movie. I feel like I'm going off into left field here. Think I'll stick to talking about cats and elephants. It really was a scene I'll never forget seeing, and watch it win best picture at the Oscars. It's nominated for best picture, actor, and director so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.