Case 39

Beerbelch

BEER-----> I was browsing the Red Box DVD rental machine. I noticed this title, I had heard the title before, but knew nothing about the story line. Rented it and found it to be very good. Nice and dark with some horror and a bit more. See it!

BELCH

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not bad, however I found it a bit of a missed opportunity. I really wanted to see the story of the kid's parents. I thought the alternative ending was more appropriate, and much more realistic. It's pretty obvious a part of that ending would happen to her even now.

And I think it made more sense how the detective was handled, there was a way different way that was deleted and even popped up in the trailer, talk about false advertising...but often they don't know what's in the final cut and what is not.

I'm not depressed, just quiet.

Jósef's Visual Musings:

http://cheersfromiceland.blogspot.com/

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Loved this movie. :) I thought it was great and spooky and very very good. :) Everyone that i have talked to loves this movie. :) :Pottsie: approves it :)

Laura :)

EARTH---->Well, my curiosity is in full swing, guess I have better rent it soon. Thanks for the heads up Beerbelch. Everyone should have their own way of posting, that way the rest of us can have fun playing with it. :whistling:

NUT

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 4 weeks later...

The movie was good. Agree that the alternate ending is better and should have been the film's ending.

As for the director of CASE 39, I like the film he directed that came out before CASE 39- an under-watched gem called PANDORUM. PANDORUM is several times better than CASE 39.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

CASE 39 was on the shelf for a while, the studio didn't know what to do with it. That's why Pandorum looks like it came first, I've got that movie. Bought them both at the same time and noticed the same director's name. Still haven't watched Pandorum.

Well, if you think too much about the film. People can make a lot of fun of the film. If you haven't seen the film, don't check this video out, massive spoilers, it's a review of the film.

https://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/phelous/27836-phelous-case-39

This guy has ripped on worse movies than this one, which deserve the mocking much more.

I'm not depressed, just quiet.

Jósef's Visual Musings:

http://cheersfromiceland.blogspot.com/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines