Morton: Frank Spotnitz's new project (with Gillian Anderson?)

Rate this topic

Blackoil

Frank Spotnitz confirmed in his blog that BBC has commissioned his "new television series, whose working title is Morton. The series will be produced with Kudos Film and Television. More details on Morton (and its broadcast in the U.S., and around the world) in the months to come."

This from the BBC Press Office:

Meet Sam. A spy. A hunter. And herself hunted by an enemy more ruthless and determined than any she's ever known. Sam has been running from her past her entire life but when she returns to Mobius, the organisation that employs her, and begins to pursue her pursuer, she will discover the only way to escape that past... is to confront it. This is the story of a spy with a bull's eye on her back, a human target unable to trust anyone at any time, even the man she loves. She is, quite literally, running for her life. Morton is a smart, complex and contemporary spy series.

According to X-Files News, "Gillian Anderson is RUMORED to be a part of this series."

https://universe1013.blogspot.com/2011/01/morton-frank-spotnitzs-new-project-with.html

• Elders (Moderators)

That's even more intriguing, and wonderful. I assume the show would be filmed in the UK?

If so, that would be an incentive for me to apply for my senior citizen's travel concession pass. :whistling:

It's most likely her. ;) It is well known that Gillian had some private meetings with Frank Spotnitz, for example he visited her play in London and she visited him in LA.

I'm pretty sure the show will be filmed in UK. :)