TV shows to be canceled/renewed

model217

https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/23/bubble-watch-please-welcome-fringe-harrys-law-the-cape-and-outsourced-to-the-bubble/79860

The shows I watch: Castle-renewed

NCIS-renewed

Fringe-on the bubble

Chuck-on the bubble

V-likely canceled

Human Target- Certain canceled

I'm a little peeeved about Human Target. They dumped the original writer/producer- Jonathan E. Steinberg and added new cast members that didn't fit ,in my opinion. Anyone see any shows that your surprised about?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so thankful NCIS is still hot. Would like to see V stick around, I found it very entertaining, but I do think it could have had a little more action and less dialogue. Canceling SGU is a big disappointment.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/23/bubble-watch-please-welcome-fringe-harrys-law-the-cape-and-outsourced-to-the-bubble/79860

The shows I watch: Castle-renewed

NCIS-renewed

Fringe-on the bubble

Chuck-on the bubble

V-likely canceled

Human Target- Certain canceled

I'm a little peeeved about Human Target. They dumped the original writer/producer- Jonathan E. Steinberg and added new cast members that didn't fit ,in my opinion. Anyone see any shows that your surprised about?

BEER----> I'll be very pissed off if they dump 'Human Target'. You never know when it will be on. For a while there they were running 2 shows back to back. Now it's on this Monday at 9:00 p. Who knows where they moved 'House'. I'm pissed.

BELCH

I wish SG-U wasn't cancelled either. I think the Tuesday move wasn't a wise move on SyFy's part. I hope Fringe is around for at least one more season.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

Guest Charger

Fringe in danger??? Damn damn damn...that is one of my favourite shows..

Also Human Target is pretty good...I've enjoyed it a lot...

Chuck on the bubble too? Bugger...

V (only seen the first season) was pretty interesting, started off bit too slow but it picked up the pace towards the end of the season....

Great news about Castle and NCIS both are excellent shows to say the least.

Guest Charger

From what I've gathered Fringe has done pretty well on that Friday slot, so I was really shocked to hear it might get canceled...it doesn't really make sense to me...