Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XFLexiconMatt

New Exclusive interview with Howard Gordon!

Hello all,

I thought I'd give you a 'head's up' about our new interview with Writer / Producer Howard Gordon about his first novel, Gideon's War, as well some X-Files trivia about his Paley Festival appearance at the XF panel in 2008.

New Interview

In case anyone is unaware of our previous interview from 2008, we can find it here.

Enjoy!

:clapping::hiya:

Thanks Matt, appreciate having access to these interviews very much. I bet Gideon's War makes it to the big screen. :thumbsup:

Very interesting interview, Matt.

I do like reading about the approach writers have to their writing and what inspires them. I particularly liked his comment about writer's block and how he works through that.

Libby, I too appreciated his comment on writer's block and literally copied and pasted it to keep. It really is an inspirational read.

What I got a kick out of was his reference to Jack Bauer and Fox Mulder having a son and naming him Gideon. :whistling:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.