The Sounds of Mark Snow

Rate this topic

SadEyes

• Elders (Moderators)

Unfortunately, you´ll have to wait a little longer, because I´m not a Premium User at Vimeo, so I can only upload 500 MB per Week and more than half of that is already gone with the first Suite. If you are on Facebook and if you joined our Mark-Snow-Fanpage, you can watch the Suites to Season Two and Season Three already. But don´t worry, I will upload them, so everyone here can watch them too. :)

• Elders (Admins)

Nice work, Alex! Thanks for sharing!

By the way, did you know that you can post a Facebook Video link here at TIWWA and the Board will show the embedded player for you, just like with Youtube and Vimeo.

• Elders (Moderators)

Oh, I did not know that, thank you Graham. :) So then, I got Season Three uploaded nevertheless, Season Two will follow, but in the meantime, you can watch Season Two via my Facebook-Link :bigsmile:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=186027554762123

• Like 1

Why is it when I'm watching a Vimeo video it's choppy, even after I let it buff for a bit. It's playing faster then it buffs and stops all the way through the video. And, even when it's buffed it will still stop, like it's timed. Is it in my Firefox settings or is it Vimeo? I rarely have this problem at YouTube, but I have had it on a few occasions.

Alex, for season 2, are you using music from albums or do you have a way to extract it from a scene. Every so often I hear music I know I don't have and I bought all the released music from MLM, plus downloaded fan music. I've been asking for years what the title of the music is in Force Majeure when the children are getting on the bus. It's not on any albums, and Mark Hayden asked Mark Snow, but MS couldn't remember. I sometimes put the episode in the DVD player just to hear that music. Yes, I'm weird, but I'm Mark Snow :notworthy: weird. He's the man.

Graham, speaking of tabs, this is weird. I have it set up to open a new tab when I click on a link, but that didn't happen when I clicked on "View on Vimeo." It used the same tab, so I had to sign back in to MLM with a different tab.

Graham, why aren't we using TIWWA TV to post videos, etc.?