Autobiography has a publisher

Rate this topic

Guest teedub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Sidewinder

I'm wondering; the book is out for almost two days now and there is not a single comment in here?

Anyway; I ordered my copy of the limited edition on the first day at www.notbadforahuman.com . According to Lance' FB-page the first 200 signed copys will be sent on monday. Probably my copy will be part of that first shipping too. Can't wait...

Another thing just in case somebody is interested: I made a brand-new interview with Joe Maddrey, co-writer of the biography. It went online as part of the Lance Henriksen Blogathon. Maybe some of you are interested in reading it so here is the direct link to the (English) interview at Lance-Henriksen.de.

Guest teedub

A Monday mailing won't put it in anybody's hands until late next week. I've seen a couple of reviews on websites/blogs from people who were given early access to the book.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine won't be here for a bit as I think it's only just been shipped and it needs to get here in Australia but tremendously looking forward to it. Especially after listening to the BacktoFrankBlack podcast where it was actually announced and discussed with Lance and Joe Maddrey.

Guest Sidewinder

Mine was shipped the other day. But I think it will need about a week or so to arrive here in Germany. Can't wait to scream "The wait is over!" after looking in my mailbox.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine has arrived and it's such a wonderful read, I haven't read this fast in so long as I suffer from chronic migraines.

Yeah whisperer there was a fair bit through the website to begin with, 2000 was the initial number. Now though it seems to just have all copies ordered through the official website are signed by Lance lol.

So it looks like your in definite luck! Lance is such a terrific person, looks like he just felt the need to sign all the rest of the copies from the website.