Autobiography has a publisher

Rate this topic

Guest teedub

Guest Sidewinder

I think someone said 500 signed copies. But as far as I know Lance keeps signing 'till now. Mine arrived a few days ago and even though I hadn'd much time to read it so far... It's amazing. Truly amazing. Just like I imagined.

Guest thadarkside

Whisperer,

There were 5000 copies that are the limited edition version that can be ordered through the website. Those will be signed by Lance and Joe. They are almost sold out of those as of today. Now, the paperback version is available on Amazon. com and Barnes and Noble. Any day now it will be available for the Nook and Kindle.

• Elders (Moderators)

I got mine too a while ago, signed of course. How can you resist if you get the chance to own not only a book about Lance, but a book also signed by Lance? :oneeyedwinK

• 2 weeks later...

Great perspectives on Lance "being Frank" in the Millenium chapter. Fascinating to read how he reacts to the character, the story arcs and the directional shifts across the three series, and still remains keen for a fuller "closure". Gives us hope.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest notbadforahuman

Lance TOTALLY rules for naming his AMAZING book after my epic TIWWA screenname hahaha :)

I can't wait to get my copy in the mail next week!